The Foundation seeks annual support from donors to build on our mission. For example, an annual gift can help:
- Enhance educational programs for police executives;
- Educate citizens about public safety issues that impact their lives and about effective advocacy;
- Serve as a conduit for assistance to other groups and programs which impact public safety, particularly those programs that impact our youth and the elderly;
- Sponsor or convene groups of experts to analyze public safety issues;
- Participate in creating national programs to bring members of our communities together in settings which foster mutual understanding of crime issues;
The Florida Police Chiefs Education and Research Foundation Inc. is a public supported 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation. Therefore, gifts and donations are tax deductible within the regulations of the Internal Revenue Service. The Foundation seeks annual support from donors who can make gifts to the Foundation in various forms, including outright cash donations, appreciated property and securities, gifts in kind or bequests. For additional information on how you can support the activities of the Foundation, please call a member of our staff at 850-219-3631.