The Sebring Police Department is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Police Officer. The Sebring Police Department is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
– A progressive Step Pay Plan.
$38,806 – $54,767 Applicants with previous comparable full-time law enforcement experience may be compensated for previous experience.
– $2.00 per-hour on-call pay.
– Take-home vehicle (30 air miles to include adjacent counties).
– $3,000 sign-on bonus for Certified Law Enforcement Officers.
– Personal Time Off (Paid vacation, sick leave, compensatory time, and a “personal” day).
– Holiday pay.
– All uniforms, weapons, and equipment provided.
– Free medical insurance (health, dental, vision, and life) for employees, with optional “tiered” insurance benefits available.
– Family healthcare coverage is available.
– Educational incentives (tuition assistance for college and supplemental pay for advanced training).
– Participation in the Florida Retirement System (FRS).
– Deferred compensation plan available as a supplemental pension benefit.
For more information or to obtain an application, please contact the Sebring Police Department at (863) 471-5108. Applications are available online at https://www.mysebring.com/170/Join-Sebrings-Finest.
Veteran’s Preference – Equal Opportunity Employer.