City of West Melbourne
Police Officer/School Resource Officer
Pay range: $39,000 – $59,000
With Experience – Starting Salary: $40,000 – $45,000
The City of West Melbourne is currently recruiting out-of-state experienced law enforcement officers who would like to relocate to the Brevard County area. We are currently offering the opportunity for sponsorship of the Equivalency of Training (EOT) Academy to become certified in the State of Florida.
To inquire on eligibility requirements, please contact Brevard Police Testing Center at 321-433-5638.
• Take Home Vehicle Program
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Addition Pay for Higher Education
• Free medical, dental, vision and long term disability (employee only)
• Competitive family insurance plan options
• 11 Paid Holidays & 1 Personal Day per year
• 100 hours of sick time per year
• 12 hour shifts-2/2/3’s & Shift Differential
• Department issued uniforms, weapons, and equipment